For Pricing or More Information: Call Case at 806-930-9441
• High-Impact Polyethylene
• Easy to Clean
• Heavy-Duty Drain Hose With Econo Gun for Easy Dispensing
• Large Filler Opening
• Twin 3-Blade, Plastic Mixing Propellers
• Ground Fault Protected Cord
• Conical Bottom for Complete Draining
• Calibrated Volume Indicators for U.S. Gallons
• 1/2 HP Farm Duty, Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled Motor
• Separate 3/4 HP Stainless Steel Pump for Discharge
• Sturdy Steel Support Stand with Corrosive-Resistant, Baked-on
• Polyester Powder Coated Finish
Econo Gun Filler Handle
Stainless Steel Discharging Pump
Ground Fault Protection Cord
250-Gallon tanks also available
The 50, 80, and 120-gallon models come with a separate 3/4 HP stainless steel discharge pump to drain the milk from the tank and fill bottles.
They feature a handy Econo Gun filler handle on the end of the heavy duty plastic hose to control the dispensing of milk.
The 50, 80, and 120-gallon models come standard with a 1/2 HP farm duty, totally enclosed and fan cooled motor for long life. Efficient, twin 3-blade plastic propellers mix milk replacement quickly.